Make the comment session as interactive as possible. You can ask any of your queries or you can say about the technique that you followed to compress and resize an Image.
Using this Tutorial you can master all the following concepts
– Image Compression
– Preserving Exif Data while Compression
– Load Animation
– Usage of Async and Await
– Image Encoding, etc.
Get your API Key from this link
Image Resizing Options/Methods:
1) scale – Scales the image down proportionally. You must provide either a target width or a target height, but not both. The scaled image will have exactly the provided width or height.
2) fit – Scales the image down proportionally so that it fits within the given dimensions. You must provide both a width and a height. The scaled image will not exceed either of these dimensions.
3) cover – Scales the image proportionally and crops it if necessary so that the result has exactly the given dimensions. You must provide both a width and a height. Which parts of the image are cropped away is determined automatically. An intelligent algorithm determines the most important areas of your image.
4) thumb – A more advanced implementation of cover that also detects cut out images with plain backgrounds. The image is scaled down to the width and height you provide. If an image is detected with a free-standing object it will add more background space where necessary or crop the unimportant parts.
Source Code Link:
Note: Use your API Key
Please Subscribe to the Channel and leave a Comment below!
My Udemy Profile:
My Udemy Courses:
Learn all about JSON from
** Free – Learn how to deploy your local website to Heroku with Database Connection from
Xem Thêm Bài Viết Khác:https://wijstaanvooronzegrondrechten.org/cong-nghe