Unit tests are great, but how do you test your data access? You sure don’t want to actually delete records when you are testing the delete method, yet you definitely want to be sure the method is configured properly. This is the type of problem that stops a lot of developers from creating unit tests. In this video, I am going to show you how to overcome these obstacles in order to write tests that handle working with external dependencies like databases.
Tuhafeni Angula (Patreon Subscriber)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Online Exam System using C#.NET MVC Part 4 – Registering
- How to Show Popup MessageBox in Webform or Webpage in Asp net c#
- POS receipt report using c# complete – Fast receipt printing solution
- LINQ: Select, proyecciones, ejemplos | LINQ | Programando en C#
- C# Tutorials For Beginners – 18. Read Int Input From Keyboard Using Console.ReadLine