First let me say, C++ is a great language. It is still the preeminent language for game development among AAA studios and there are many reasons for this. What it is not, in my opinion, is a good language for beginners to start with.
This video tries to explain why. In fact, it shows why. In the following video we will actually implement the same simple starter project in three different languages, C#, C++ and Lua/Love. The example is completely contrived and is typical of the kind of project a day 0 programmer might want to accomplish.
I think I accidently swore once or twice, so mild NSFW warning.
Once again let me make this first clear… I am not saying NOT to learn C++, it’s an invaluable skill if you want to learn game programming. I am just strongly recommending against starting with C++, for reasons this video hopefully makes obvious.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Online Exam System using C#.NET MVC Part 4 – Registering
- How to Show Popup MessageBox in Webform or Webpage in Asp net c#
- POS receipt report using c# complete – Fast receipt printing solution
- LINQ: Select, proyecciones, ejemplos | LINQ | Programando en C#
- C# Tutorials For Beginners – 18. Read Int Input From Keyboard Using Console.ReadLine